Sunday 13 February 2011

Relaunch

It's been almost 18 months since I launched this blog and added my first posts. It's also been 18 months since I added my last post. There's no particular reason why I haven't updated, not even forgetting my password to log in. But, for whatever reason, I haven't done much with this blog, and it's kind of been left in a state of limbo on the internet. One of those pages that exists but doesn't do anything. Is it alive or has it been abandoned? I'm making it sound like some kind of unwanted animal.

Anyway, playing some old games the other day, I remembered the existence of this, and decided that I'd resume it. And I thought I'd begin with a new feature. Well, it's a feature that I announced in my first entry. I haven't got a name for it yet, but basically, it's where I review an old game that I've never played before. So, although it's old, it's new to me. I'm not particularly looking for classics that I haven't played before, but undoubtedly will give some of them a whirl at some point. And so, the first game that will be getting this treatment will be Captain Silver on the Sega Master System. And that review will appear sometime over the next few days. Not today though. This post was just to say hello again and ensure the blog still works. Will look at creating some graphics for this too at some point as it isn't currently the most welcoming part of the internet to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment